Another simple and quick Birthday card

I used Mini Monogram cart for this one.  The rectangle on this card was orginally a square on the Mini Monogram cartridge, but I stretched it to make a rectangle. You can do this with Design Studio. I used Walk in My Garden cart for the flower then added Crystal Glass Effect Gel in center.  Ribbon from Michael's Craft Store.  The card is another tri-fold cut @ 10 1/2 length  x  5 1/4 wide.  I measure from the left side over 3 1/2  toward center.  From the right side I measured in toward the center at 2  1/2.

10 comments:

Patti said...

This card is really pretty Chris.

Lolis said...

How pretty. I like the colors.

Myrna said...

Chris
This is a lovely card. Thanks so much for posting the measurements. That makes such a difference for me in visualizing the card.
Myrna

MinaAriel said...

Love the colors you chose!

America said...

What a FUN and fabulous card!

Jennifer said...

Chris,

What a beautiful card!!! :) I thought it was a brad...it's neat that you used crystal effects for the center of the flower. I may have to get Mini Monograms with my Cricut Rewards (either that or George, if it comes back).

Hope you're having a great day,

Jennifer

Jennifer said...

Chris,

I'm sorry! I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm such a newbie...did you just cut the card in the trifold dimensions or did you actually fold it in 3? If you folded it in 3 parts, I'm not seeing & can't picture where. If it's not too much trouble, would you explain (or show the folds)?

Thank you so much,

Jennifer

Lauren said...

Adorable! Love that flower!

Lauren
http://lem-photography.blogspot.com
lemphotography (at) gmail (dot) com

Misha said...

I really like the papers you used on this one. It would make a great card for any occasion (with the right sentiment).
misha_113@yahoo.com

Misha said...

I really like the papers you used on this one. It would make a great card for any occasion (with the right sentiment).
misha_113@yahoo.com