Birthday Card for 9 year old

This tri fold card was made using the Sizzix window stamp die, to cut the windows out in the card. I just ran the card through Sizzix Big Shot Machine. I used Viva Decor Pearl Pens in Cream,  All Provocraft papers, Memory Makers Tag Maker Tool, Memory Maker Tag Rims (square rims) in three different sizes.  I also used 3 Birds Rub Ons, Cricut to cut out the oval scallop, Stamping up small oval punch and American Craft Clear Stamps for the Sentiment inside.  I wondered what company I did not use to make this card, lol.

To make your own half pearls with Viva Decor Pearl Pens, you can either just squeeze a drop on your project, but that is risky.  I used sticker paper and plastic and squeeze as many drops of any of there 12 colors and let them dry. I then use mini glue dots to attach to my projects.

I used so many different companies' products on this card.  They all work so great together. I love each and every one of these companies.

5 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful creation!

Jennifer said...

Wow!!! Your card looks so involved! It looks like you must have spent a lot of time on it...but it was worth it! It came out great! :) I bet it was fun using so many different products & techniques, too.

Lauren said...

Very cool! Love the cutout!

Lauren
http://lem-photography.blogspot.com
lemphotography (at) gmail (dot) com

Misha said...

I have got to find those pearl pens. I love adding "pearls/beads", it just gives it that finished look. Thanks for sharing the product with us.
misha_113@yahoo.com

Minta's Creations said...

I love all your card. You make crafting look so easy. Thanks for sharing.

Minta
mintab@gmail.com