Card Made with Just Because Cartridge and Plantin SchoolBook

You Got Cake sentiment from this cartridge was cut at 3  1/4 inches and place inside the card. The card was also cut with this card at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The scallop was cut from Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge. I put the real dial size button on and it cut the cake to fit this card. I did add the candle (which was not included in this cart) and added gold glitter to the flame.  The card is from page 45 of the Just Because Cartridge.

I trim out the scallop with some homemade paper cut at  1/4"  x  5  1/2.  The scallop has holds in it and I threaded the raffia through the holds and tied off with a bow. 

Just Because
Plantin Schoolbook
Stamp n Up punch
Rob and Bob Studio by Provo Craft papers (Tangerine, Yellow and floral Print)
I have had the paper for sometime. I either purchased it at Michaels or ACMoore Craft store.

I made matching envelope A2 size in Tangerine

2 comments:

S.Bayles said...

Chris,
This is so cute. I love the yellow and orange. I have tried to use this cartridge and you have to really watch the size. I need to use it more.............Great Job...I am so tired. Tomorrow is the reunion and I am not ready but I will be. I have to dust & sweep and do the eggs and clean myself up. Early morning............

Carol Ric said...

Very cute card! TFS!