Made with Mother's Day Cart, Holiday Cake, etc

Coupon Book cut at 3  1/2" Mother's Day Cart
Wausau Papers Metallic

4 inside papes @ 3  1/2 Mother's Day
White Cardstock

Car on the front and inside cut @ 1  3/4" from Holiday Cake
one of the cars are on the coupon and sentiment says  "Wash Dad's Car"
red, yellow and black cardstock for the car
1 coupon says "Pressure Wash the House" cut at 2 " Stretch Your Imagination Cart
brown, yellow and grey cardstock used for house inside the booklet
1 coupon says "Clean Garage"


Fonts cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 1 1/4 black cardstock

9 comments:

Kate said...

Great idea! I love that metallic paper!

DREAM CARDS said...

Love it !!!

Doodlebugs said...

I really like this I used to make and sell little coupon books wish I could figure out how to make an easy rip edge

MinaAriel said...

Very cool! My kids are almost old enough to make one of these for my husband. Love the paper choices.

Turnedgypsy said...

The Mother's Day Cart's coupon I used has the ripped edge to the inside pages.

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Chris!

Lucy said...

Who are you giving the book to? I love the coupon for cleaning the garage! That's the one I could use.
Lucy Lam

brandy c said...

really like this one!!

brandyj1121 @ hotmail dot com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That's really cute!